It's hop time! About time, too. Feels like it's been forever since the last one. I'm keeping this short, because I know you have other places to visit, so I'm doing this in bulletin points after my little Heartbreaker info.
Heartbreakers. I wouldn't go near them in real life, but I do like to read about them in books and see them on TV. The problem with these people in real life is that they usually know how good they look and are too focused on it, which means they're often conceited and I don't care for such individuals. Nothing wrong with being pretty and knowing it, but to use it to toy with other people's feelings isn't very nice ;)
- Leave a comment with your email address to win one of the following ebooks below.
- If you want to take part in MY contest, please also vote on the poll to the right (what book should I write next?) - either do this here on my blog or in my Goodreads Group.
- Winner will be chosen randomly.
- If you're only here for the grand prize, please say so in your comment so m/m lovers have more chance of winning my prize.
The Grand Prizes:
1st Grand Prize: A Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet
2nd Grand Prize: A $100 Amazon or B&N Gift Card
3rd Grand Prize: A Swag Pack that contains paperbacks, ebooks, 50+ bookmarks, cover flats, magnets, pens, coffee cozies, and more!.
- The more blogs you comment on the greater are your chances of winning one of the grand prizes (everything but the SWAG pack is international)
Interested in my works?
- I just started a Goodreads group called Gay Romance by Erica Pike. Feel free to join.
- Other ways to follow me:
Blog Follow (buttons to the right)
- You don't have to follow me anywhere to take part in my contest. These are optional.
One of these is up for grabs (or if you already have them we can work out something else):
Adam's in love with this straight roommate.
Eric dumped Mr. Right for Mr. Wrong. Now he wants Mr. Right back.